Living Stones Fellowship is non-denominational – relationally joined with an evangelical family of fellowships; a part of Foundation Ministries; an international family of churches on mission.  We are committed to living in the Spirit, building the Church, seeking the Kingdom and focusing on mission.

HISTORY

In 1869, a church was planted, originally known as the Haddox class.  The Haddox class incorporated as Pleasant Hill United Brethren Church in 1900.  In 1906 a building was built at 979 Township Rd. 90, McComb.  In 1970, Pleasant Hill Bible Church became an independent church.  Over the years God has worked in His Body.  In 2006, a significant change took place, changing the name to Living Stones Fellowship.  In June, 2012, a big storm took down the west wall of the building leaving it irreparable.  God uprooted us and planted us at 7751 US 224W, Findlay, in July 2012 to fulfill His purposes.  We are excited for what God has in store for His Body!

Comments are closed.